Certified Pool Operators Course
May 31st, June 1st, & 2nd, 2024
Location : Seminar Room, The Durham Corporate Centre
105 Consumers Dr., Whitby, ON
Friday, May 31, 2024 - 6:30pm. -10:00pm.
Saturday, June 1, 2024 - 8:30am. - 5:00pm.
Sunday June 2, 2024 - 8:30am. - 5:00pm.
Full Course - $450.00 (plus H.S.T.)
Who Should Take This Course?
- Any individual charged with the responsibility of operating a pool
- Pool Managers
- School Board Staff
- Health Club Managers and Staff
- Hotel Staff
- Seasonal Aquatic Staff
- Recreation Facility Managers
- Public Health Department Personnel
- Any home owner that wants to operate their personal pool safely
What Will You Learn?
Subject matter includes chemistry, filtration, recirculation, all
types of pool equipment, preventive maintenance, seasonal care,
storage and handling, safety, energy use and conservation and much,
much more. All topics are written by experts in their specialties and
the course is thoroughly "field tested".
Register through our web site www.cpodurham.ca
or call (416) 219-0604
If you have any questions or concerns email us at firstname.lastname@example.org